Berkeley Radical Resource Center & Community Space
The Long Haul is a community center where we can bring radical projects and ideas to life…
Our friend and long-time infoshop staffer Glenn has died. R.I.P. We miss you Glenn!
We are located at 3124 Shattuck Ave in south Berkeley — just 3 blocks east of Ashby BART. For 28+ years the infoshop has been welcoming the public to browse our library, hang out, have a sip of water or coffee, and meet new people. Come say hi!
Latest News and Events
- Game night at Long HaulA new event being hosted at Long Haul is Thursday Night Role-Playing Game Night. Stop by from 6:30-8:30 Thursdays to play games in the back […]
- Visionary sharing circle: staying strong in turbulent timesA discussion facilitated by Mike Whitty and Carol Coyote – How to turn anxiety into positive action. The Long Haul to Justice and joy. Experience […]
- FREE Disorientation Release / Tacos / Print Room PartyOn November 12th from 5-9pm, we will be having a FREE (and awesome) release party for the 2022-23 DISORIENTATION guide! We have been working tirelessly […]
- Hall-O-Weed 2022!!!Starting at 6pm at Long Haul infoshop!! Playing is CITY KIDS, a Pink Fairies cover band, and DELTA DAZE, punk rock from the delta. Afterwards, we […]
- SPOOKY HAUS Trans & Gender Non-Conforming Art Jam!!This event requires pre-registration and is only open to Trans & Gender Non-Conforming participants. Please visit Spooky Haus’ website for info & to register! spookyhaus.com/artjam […]
- Risograph Printing Workshop!The new REPROGRAPHIXXX PRINT ROOM at Long Haul presents… an in-depth Riso Printing workshop open to the public! Come get your hands covered in ink, […]