Berkeley Radical Resource Center & Community Space
The Long Haul is a community center where we can bring radical projects and ideas to life…
Our friend and long-time infoshop staffer Glenn has died. R.I.P. We miss you Glenn!
We are located at 3124 Shattuck Ave in south Berkeley — just 3 blocks east of Ashby BART. For 28+ years the infoshop has been welcoming the public to browse our library, hang out, have a sip of water or coffee, and meet new people. Come say hi!
Latest News and Events
- SPOOKY HAUS Trans & Gender Non-Conforming Art Jam!!This event requires pre-registration and is only open to Trans & Gender Non-Conforming participants. Please visit Spooky Haus’ website for info & to register! spookyhaus.com/artjam […]
- Risograph Printing Workshop!The new REPROGRAPHIXXX PRINT ROOM at Long Haul presents… an in-depth Riso Printing workshop open to the public! Come get your hands covered in ink, […]
- SONGS of Resistance, Struggle, Hope / CANCIONES de Resistencia, Lucha, EsperanzaMUSIC NIGHT / NOCHE DE MUSICA Remember Victor Jara! ¡Victor Jara Presenté! ¡Recuerda a Victor Jara! Friday/Viernes Sept 16 @ 4pm Bring a poem, song, […]
- Save the Omni Commons!!The OMNI COMMONS, a community space in North Oakland needs to raise $900,000 to pay down their loans. The OMNI COMMONS provides space to lots […]
- The Only Good System is a SOUND SYSTEM!¿A DAY OF REVOLUTIONARY SOUNDS at the LONG HAUL INFOSHOP? Social Disruption!! Featuring live music from: Derailed (SF) Ratking Imprint Design (SF) Puppet Show FREE […]
- BLOWOUT Used Book SaleWe are having a used book sale on April 14 from 6-9pm! Come by…